Saturday, March 7, 2009

Its been almost a week

Last night we whent out for our friends dinner party. Everyone ordered junk and beer. The smell of cheese, fries, dips and wigs was in the air, curling into my nose and it was kinda delightful.

I look at the menu and I went for hunters dinner. Meaty ribs were available, no sause, just spices and since I'm honored to be close firends with the staff, the scooped in some veggies and an extra rib.

By the end of the night, I was craving somethong sweet. Didn't gave into my cravings, got home, opened a can of cocunut milk, toss in some almond butter and honey. That did it.

Lets see what new chanllenges and recipes the weekend brings.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your determination Omar. I cheat on the Paleo a bit with Milk/Sugar in my Timmies. Other than that I can behave and all that.

    ReplyDelete