Monday, March 2, 2009

Trying to loose weight or more energy??

In the past few months I've bee reading alot about hormone levels and their role in mood, weight managment and performance. I came upon reading a bunch of times about eating meat and nuts for breakfast would support this. 

Doing some reasearch a came upon a so called "Breakfast of Champions". It doesn't involve beer or gluten. But meat and nuts. It talks about rotation of this so food sensitivity and allergenic reactions won't occur. 

I highly recomend this... Breakfast of Champions

2 comments:

  1. Those breakfasts are great but if you work really early in the morning like I do, they are not practical. I can't wake up at 4:45am just to have a steak or a couple of burgers. What are some faster breakfasts?

    I had turkey slices and an apple for breakfast this morning and I feel pretty good. I can't do this every day though. As per todays post, I would like some rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cook ahead of time, I always do that.
    You don't have to eat it before you get out of the house, you can eat after you get to work. I work really early in the morning to, lol!

    Faster breakfast?? turkey, chicken breast slices, make some burger patties a head of time. Think, think and plan ahead.

    You CAN do this every morning.

    ReplyDelete